How can we help?
We can help you with:
- Individual, couple, and family therapy
- Support groups
- Teen therapy
- Chemical Health support
- Psychiatric care
We help with all financial situations.
- We accept most insurance and help with benefits enrollment.
- We offer income-based discounts.
- We help arrange payment plans.
NorthPoint provides support groups for Behavioral Health patients. Each group is under the guidance of trained behavioral health providers.
For people who identify as women:
- Women's Domestic Abuse/Empowerment Group
- Hmong speaking Women's Group
- Latina Spanish speaking Women's Group
- Women’s Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
For people who identify as men:
- Men's Domestic Violence Group (meets State requirements)
- Men's Anger Management Group (meets State requirements)
- Men's Hmong and Laotian Group
Groups for all gender identities:
- Community Support Group
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Chronic Pain for Co-Occurring Conditions
- Options Group
- LGBTQ+ Identity Development Group
- Adolescent Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
For more information please call 612-543-2500 and ask for Behavioral Health Intake or stop by the Behavioral Health Department at 1313 Penn Ave N. to find out about eligibility for the groups you are interested in.