Harm reduction and testing services
How can we help?
We can help you with:
- Overdose prevention training
- Rapid HIV testing
- Rapid Hepatitis C testing
- Naloxone kit distribution, training and education
- Fentanyl testing strips at no cost
- Sterile syringes at no cost
- Sharps containers and safe disposal of needles
- Referral to health services
- Information about other harm reduction services in the area through the Twin Cities Syringe Exchange Calendar (updated monthly)
We help with all financial situations.
- We accept most insurance and help with benefits enrollment.
- We offer income-based discounts.
- We help arrange payment plans.
710 West Broadway
Minneapolis, MN 55411
Located in the Sanctuary Resource Center on the NW corner of Lyndale and West Broadway.
Tuesdays/Wednesdays, 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursdays/Fridays, 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
612-267-0305 (HIV testing appointments)
612-543-2500 (main campus)