Community Food Shelf
For your safety
- If you are sick, send someone to pick-up your food
- Line up on Penn Ave & stay 6 feet apart
- Please wear a mask
- We will hand out order forms & bring your pre-packed food outside. (If you do not care for an item, please give it to a neighbor.)
- Additional food resources | Minnesota Food HelpLine 1-888-711-1151 | hungersolutions.org/find-help
We can help you with:
- Monthly food supply - Several day supply of food once per calendar month
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal hygiene, feminine hygiene, condoms
- Pet food
- Parent Support:
Flyers and forms
- Food Shelf Flyer
- Overall food shelf information
- Food Shelf Enrollment Form (Español)
- For first time visitors or if it’s been over a year since your last visit.
- You can print out this form and bring it with you or it will be given to you during your visit.
- Food Shelf Enrollment Proxy Form
- Are you a helping professional that wants to deliver food for your homebound client?
- Please download this form for more instructions on how we can work together
Free Fresh Food Fridays
Our large outdoor summertime food distribution has ended for the 2022 season. Watch this space for 2023 dates.
Please note: we will continue to distribute fresh produce and deli items every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 a.m. in our parking lot at 1835 Penn Avenue N.
Consider making a financial donation. They help us in several ways.
- access wholesale and discounted prices so we can stretch your dollar.
- make purchases based on our inventory needs.
- purchase fresh meat, milk, and eggs
The food we distribute comes from your generosity. Our support comes from the State of Minnesota, various churches, businesses, organizations and individuals that work to ensure everyone has access to healthy food.Support the Community Food Shelf