Community Food Shelf
For your safety:
- If you are sick, send someone to pick-up your food.
- If you need a mask, we can give you one!
- Additional food resources:
Minnesota Food HelpLine
1-888-711-1151 | hungersolutions.org/find-help
We can help you with:
- Monthly food supply: Several day supply of food once per calendar month
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal hygiene, tampons, pads, condoms
- Pet food
- Parent Support:
- Baby food and formula (supply varies)
- Breastmilk - Pasteurized donor human milk bridge bags
- Senior Support: The Nutrition Assistance Program for Seniors (NAPS), also known as "the senior box," is for adults age 60 and up. To apply, call 1-800-365-0270.
Free Fresh Food Fridays
We are excited to bring back Free Fresh Food Fridays for 2023! Tons of fresh fruits, vegetables, and community resources will be set up on each date, all summer long – rain or shine! Everyone in the community is welcome at this event.
Dates: 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month, May through September
- May 12 & 26
- June 9 & 23
- July 14 & 28
- August 11 & 25
- September 8 & 22
Time: 9:30 a.m. until supplies run out
Location: Parking lot at Plymouth Ave N & Oliver Ave N
Brought to you in partnership with Urban League Twin Cities and the U of M Urban Research Outreach-Engagement Center (UROC).
Consider making a financial donation. They help us in several ways.
- access wholesale and discounted prices so we can stretch your dollar.
- make purchases based on our inventory needs.
- purchase fresh meat, milk, and eggs.
The food we distribute comes from your generosity. Our support comes from the State of Minnesota, various churches, businesses, organizations and individuals that work to ensure everyone has access to healthy food.Support the Community Food Shelf