Following the Minnesota State COVID-19 vaccine distribution we are vaccinating with the following criteria:
- You are age 65 and over and you are a patient or participant who has received services at Northpoint or
- You are age 65 and over and you live in our main service area zip codes - 55405, 55411, 55412, 55430
Please call to make an appointment to be vaccinated at 612-348-9000.
If you do not meet this criteria, please refer to the State of Minnesota COVID-19 Response website or your primary care provider for vaccine distribution information.
Please visit this page for updates on how NorthPoint will vaccinate patients, participants and community members.
To minimize infection risk, all visits to Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health are by appointment only.
We are not able to see patients without appointments. Please call 612-543-2500 to schedule.
Your health and wellness is a priority at NorthPoint. We have new changes in place for everyone’s safety. Please call us with any questions: Clinic 612-543-2500 or Human Services 612-767-9500.
We are providing phone and video visits for many of our services. Ask about your visit options with your provider at 612-543-2500.
We have a drive-up Pharmacy so you can stay in your vehicle. Follow the signs at our main campus at 1313 Penn to pick up your prescriptions. Call the Pharmacy with any questions at 612-543-2533.
- Everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when they enter a NorthPoint location.
- If patients have symptoms, they are placed in our Urgent Care Clinic so they will not need to wait in the lobby.
- All staff and patients will wear masks in our buildings. We will provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- Individuals that need to enter the clinic are asked to come alone and children may have one healthy adult present.
- We have frequent cleaning schedules for all shared areas and patient rooms are cleaned after every visit
Take the same precautions you practice to avoid colds and flu:
- Wash your hands
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough
- Wear a mask
- And physically distance from others
Here are the trusted sources NorthPoint is using to stay up to date:
One of the most immediate ways you can help individuals and families suddenly struggling to meet their basic needs—particularly for food, is to make a donation to support our Food Shelf and our Mobile Food Program.