To minimize infection risk, all visits to Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health are by appointment only.
We are not able to see patients without appointments. Please call 612-543-2500 to schedule.
Your health and wellness is a priority at NorthPoint. We have new changes in place for everyone’s safety. Please call us with any questions: Clinic 612-543-2500 or Human Services 612-767-9500.
We are providing phone and video visits for many of our services. Ask about your visit options with your provider at 612-543-2500.
We have a drive-up Pharmacy so you can stay in your vehicle. Follow the signs at our main campus at 1313 Penn to pick up your prescriptions. Call the Pharmacy with any questions at 612-543-2533.
- COVID-19 testing is available for people who are symptomatic, have been exposed or have participated in social protests.
- We have drive-up testing and other testing options by appointment only.
- Call 612-543-2500 to make an appointment for one of our testing locations.
Link to printable COVID-19 testing flyer HERE
- Everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when they enter a NorthPoint location.
- If patients have symptoms, they are placed in our Urgent Care Clinic so they will not need to wait in the lobby.
- All staff and patients will wear masks in our buildings. We will provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- Individuals that need to enter the clinic are asked to come alone and children may have one healthy adult present.
- We have frequent cleaning schedules for all shared areas and patient rooms are cleaned after every visit.
- NorthPoint locations are open 8:30 to 5 Monday – Friday.
These locations are closed temporarily:
- 800 West Broadway office is being used for COVID-19 testing by appointment only.
- Northside Teen Clinic is closed and all services and staff have been moved to the Main Campus at 1313 Penn Ave N.
Take the same precautions you practice to avoid colds and flu:
- Wash your hands
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough
- Wear a mask
- And physically distance from others
Here are the trusted sources NorthPoint is using to stay up to date:
One of the most immediate ways you can help individuals and families suddenly struggling to meet their basic needs—particularly for food, is to make a donation to support our Food Shelf and our Mobile Food Program.