NorthPoint is now vaccinating everyone ages 6 months and up! We offer all doses and boosters of Pfizer vaccines.
Appointments are required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Call for an appointment at 612-348-9000.
For information on vaccine safety for children and teens, please visit the State of Minnesota COVID-19 Vaccine for Children and Teens page.
For other locations refer to the State of Minnesota COVID-19 Response website or your primary care provider.
Please return to this page for updates.
NorthPoint patients can call to ask about testing for COVID-19 at 612-543-2500. Testing is by appointment only.
PLEASE NOTE: If you need to be tested regularly/weekly for work, please visit the Minnesota website or call 833-431-2053. We are not currently offering testing for individuals who need weekly/routine tests.
Appointments at NorthPoint
To minimize infection risk, all visits to Medical, Dental and Behavioral Health are by appointment only.
We are not able to see patients without appointments. Please call 612-543-2500 to schedule.
Focus on safety
Your health and wellness is a priority at NorthPoint.
We continue to require visitors to wear a mask and distance in our offices.
This is regardless of your vaccination status.
Please call us with any questions: Clinic 612-543-2500 or Human Services 612-767-9500.
We are providing phone and video visits for many of our services. Ask about your visit options with your provider at 612-543-2500.
For Pharmacy questions, please call 612-543-2533.
Things to know before your visit
- Everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when they enter a NorthPoint location.
- If patients have symptoms, they are placed in our Urgent Care Clinic so they will not need to wait in the lobby.
- All staff and patients will wear masks in our buildings. We will provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
- Individuals that need to enter the clinic are asked to come alone and children may have one healthy adult present.
- We have frequent cleaning schedules for all shared areas and patient rooms are cleaned after every visit
Take the same precautions you practice to avoid colds and flu:
- Wash your hands
- Stay home when sick
- Cover your cough
- Wear a mask
- And physically distance from others
Here are the trusted sources NorthPoint is using to stay up to date: