Free Fresh Food Fridays (formerly Outdoor Market): Free distribution of produce to the public.
- Dates : July 10, 24 | August 7, 21 | September 11, 25
- Time: 10:00 a.m. rain or shine, until supplies run out
- Location: 2100 Plymouth Avenue, Minneapolis Urban League lot at Plymouth & Oliver
- Printable flyers | English | Spanish | Hmong | Somali
- Due to COVID-19, we are doing things differently this year. Please note:
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10:00 a.m.
- Boxes are pre-packed with a variety of produce items. If you do not care for an item, share with a neighbor.
- We are doing drive-through service. We encourage you to use a car and remain in your vehicle at all times. We will load the box into your trunk.
- If you walk, be prepared to handle a heavy box. Bring a cart or a suitcase.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
Are you a helping professional that wants to deliver food for your home-bound client? Please download this form for more instructions on how we can work together