Would you like to know more about a particular health condition, test, or procedure? NorthPoint Health & Wellness is pleased to bring you five trusted resources for locating health information on a range of topics.
- FamilyDoctor.org – Health information for the whole family.
- HealthyChildren.org – Sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), this parenting Web site provides general information related to child health as well as specific guidance on parenting issues.
- MedlinePlus – The National Library of Medicine’s premiere website for Consumer Health Information.
- CDC.gov – is your online source for credible health information and is the official Web site of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) – Official Web site of MDH. Search or browse information on emergency preparedness, diseases and conditions, health care and coverage, health facilities, health statistics, health promotion and prevention, health-related policy, new born screening, laboratory testing, certificates and records (i.e. birth, death, marriage) and more.
- IsYourChildReady.com – Half of 5-year-olds in Minnesota aren’t ready for kindergarten. Will your child be ready? Get smart about kindergarten readiness. Here’s an easy way to find out in less than 5 minutes if your child will be ready. Take the quiz.
- MinnesotaHelp.info – Online access to statewide transit services and information.